Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Just Because These Are Fun...

...and because I'm totally uninspired today...

Veronica posted this and tagged whoever wanted to do it. Thanks for the idea Vero!


10 years ago... I was in a huge funk. I had just blown my trip to Ireland thanks to too much partying and getting into serious trouble as a result. Whew! Am I ever glad that is in the distant past!

5 years ago... I was busy planning my weekend getaway to New York with my best bud Lisa. We ended up going in September. It was awesome!

1 year ago... I really don't remember anything of significance. Isn't that sad? I think I just got a little bummed.

Yesterday... I had an extra day off for the holiday and I spent a lot of it in the hospital with my Uncle. I didn't mind a bit. He appreciated it.

Today... is my first day back at work from vacation. I am very sad… and irritated. Work sucks! (I borrowed that beginning from Veronica. Me too Veronica!) I am having a hard time getting back into the work week routine. Stupid Lottery! I just never win! I think it's broken or something.

Tomorrow... I am looking forward to talking with the realtor lady who will be listing our house. I'm pretty psyched about moving back 'home'. The only exception will be the longer commute until I find a job closer.

5 snacks I enjoy... Hostess Ho Ho's (preferably frozen), Microwave Popcorn, chocolate chip cookies (they call to me), Rita's Frozen Ice, sweet pickles.

5 songs I know all the words to... Geez... how do I start? Try these on for size, "Goin Down" by the Monkees, "With Or Without You" by U2, "Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd, "The River" by Bruce Springsteen, "Ice Cream Man" by Van Halen

5 reality television shows I watch... sometimes American Idol. Long ago I watched Fear Factor. Was Newlyweds a reality thing? Yeah, I guess so. Uhmm, Baseball is reality. I watch that all the time. Otherwise, that’s about it.

5 television shows I watch daily... Seinfeld. Yes, I still watch the reruns. Love that show. Baseball Tonight. That's pretty much it. Buffy isn't on anymore, so I'm a Seinfeld/Baseball kinda guy..

5 things I would do with $100,000,000... get the best season ticket seats at Yankee Stadium, travel, make sure my family was taken care of, waste a bunch in Vegas, make my friends rich too.

5 locations I would love to run away to... (I'm assuming these aren't permanent?) New York, Ireland, Greece, Hollywood, Hedonism ;)

5 things I like doing... reading, blogging, traveling, eating & wondering why I exist.

5 things I would never wear... those goofy pants with big pockets on the legs, also those pants that are huge and so baggy you have to hold them up, anything to do with the red sux, a tutu (maybe, depending on the situation), speedos on the beach

5 recently seen movies I like... Blade 3 (it was just OK), Independence Day, Miss Congeniality 2, The Incredibles, Spiderman (yes, I'm a bit behind)

5 famous people I'd like to meet... (dead or alive?) Alive: Sandy!!!, Ellen DeGeneres, Chloe, Cindy Lou (she's blogger famous), Eric Clapton Dead: Marilyn Monroe, Patton, Leonardo DiVinci, Claude Monet, Dean Martin

5 biggest joys of the moment... My family, Cherry Pepsi, the short work week, the Yankees win streak, the fact that the day is flying by. (what a sorry list that is)

5 people to tag...I don’t know. Whoever would like to do it is more than welcome.

No comments: