Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Another Cool Quiz



Thanks to the quiz I got from Summer I noticed a Buffy quiz too so I had to take that. It decided that I am most like Faith. That is very cool! I can identify with her character. She has all the fun but is a stand up hero in the end. That's the way to live. Here are the results:

Faith

72% amorality, 90% passion, 45% spirituality, 36% selflessness
Faith is a powerhouse, and you might be, too. Passion-driven, down-to-earth, and willing to do what it takes to get things done and have a good time doing them, she is tough and sexy. Now, this test didn't rate your sexiness, but with these kinds of traits, that's probably true as well.

You rate as one of the most dynamic characters of the Buffy universe.

Congratulations!



Now tell me you could resist her! Well, maybe you women will have to imagine a manly version. :)

*Updated: I added the link.

No comments: