Thursday, February 09, 2006

Jumble

I was just curious about something; who decided that giving candy to your sweetie for Valentine's Day was a good idea? It seems to me that could go either way. You could be accused of trying to make her fat or you could be a big time hero. You can't be a hero if you get crappy candy though. I am lucky since Nicci loves Godiva Chocolates. She may not want to gain the weight but she sure doesn't refuse that gift. Besides, I like it too. I normally won't eat chocolate but Godiva Truffles are really good.

So tell me, what is the best Valentine's present out there? I am curious.

Yesterday I was working on my pick-up lines with Peachy. No, not on purpose. I was looking at this music book and I remembered that she had mentioned playing the piano. I got to her desk and leaned over a little to show her some notes and ask her if she could read them. Next thing I know she was leaning away and giggling at me, asking if I was hitting on her. I was stunned for a moment. I had no idea what she meant. She said that I did that smoothly like I was trying to hit on her. I kinda liked that. Now I have a new way to hit on women in book stores. And it's all natural too. Not that it will do me any good but I can keep it in the pocket and hopefully remember it if I ever need it. Maybe when I'm 90 years old and looking to score. I wonder if I'll even remember what sex is when I'm 90? I'll let you know.

Anybody else notice that the Powerball is up to about 250 million bucks? I sure did and when I win it you all will know. Not that I'll come out and admit it but I will most likely be running all around the world and my blogging will be sporadic. Besides, posting from a dozen different countries is one way you'll know. I will be visiting all my best blogger buds and spreading the cheer too so maybe it won't be too big a secret. Just be prepared. I'm feelin lucky!

I had to post this pic of Teri Hatcher at the Grammy's. Now tell me that isn't a sexy outfit! Wow! The shoes really do it for me too. YB likes!




She just seems to get better with age... like a fine wine. :)

No comments: