Thursday, February 09, 2006

Five Things & A Brief Explanation

Betty tagged me two days ago with this and I am just now getting around to it. Sorry Betty but I am a slacker and all....

The Instructions: Name five of life's simple pleasures that you like, then tag five people to do the same. Try to be original and creative.

(Since I think these things can change given life's ups & downs, I will add the disclaimer that my list comes from my current state of mind. Next week the list may just be different.)

1. Having my Uncle just drop in to say hi. He's been doing that a lot lately and it drives my Aunt crazy. She always complains that she can't get him to go anywhere. These days he will come to my place without even being asked. This is especially satisfying due to my reminder last week about how little time I probably have left to hang with him.

2. Finding out that the version you had in your head of someone's personality is exactly right. This happened to me recently and it was a fun revelation. A lot of the time when you have an idea of what someone must be like you end up being disappointed. Not this time around.

3. Watching the Yankees win. Any game, any time is special. It sounds corny but it is the truth. I feel great after the Yanks win even in Spring Training. Imagine how unbearable I am when they win the World Series. Oh yeah!

4. Seeing Abby (my kitty) and Nicci cuddled up in bed. I always stay up later than them and when I come into the room they are cuddled together and asleep. Abby usually opens one eye and checks me out then just goes right back to sleep. They look adorable. (Grossed out yet?)

5. A nice zesty session. Especially an unplanned one. You add the details.



Now I've gotta tag 5 people...

- Cindy Lou, Ian (I don't give breaks like Summer does Ian), Meritt, Karen (if she will) & Quyen.

No comments: