Thursday, February 23, 2006

Coffee At Meritt's

Meritt: (Standing in her back yard.) Thanks everyone for your help with the Italy trip. How 'bout some coffee?


YB: I'll have a half double decaffeinated half-caf.
Jody: I'll have a decaf coffee.
Kim: I'll have a decaf espresso.
Lars: I'll have a double decaf cappuccino.
Momtomadi: Give me decaffeinated coffee ice cream.
SuZan: A decaf latte with whipped cream for me.
Jarod: I'll have the Caramel Macchaito. Hold the caramel.
YB: I'll also have a twist of lemon.
Jody: I'll have a twist of lemon.
Kim: I'll have a twist of lemon.
Lars: I'll have a twist of lemon.
Katy: I'll have a twist of lemon.
Jarod: I'll have a twist of lemon.
SuZan: I'll have a twist of lemon.
Momtomadi: I'll have a cherry for the ice cream.


Meritt: First, I don't do decaf and second, this isn't Starbuck's or L.A. Now, how 'bout some coffee? Just coffee.

Everyone: OK. Do you still have lemon?
Momtomadi: And that cherry?

Meritt: (walking inside her house) *sigh* *grumble..grumble..YB..grumble..instigator..grumble...*sigh*

No comments: