Thursday, February 23, 2006

L.A Story

For the record, here is the actual quote from L.A. Story that I edited for our coffee party. I still think it was a fun party Meritt. :)


Guy with neck-support: I'll have a decaf coffee.
Trudi: I'll have a decaf espresso.
Movie critic: I'll have a double decaf cappuccino.
Policeman: Give me decaffeinated coffee ice cream.
Harris: I'll have a half double decaffeinated half-caf, with a twist of lemon.
Trudi: I'll have a twist of lemon.
Guy with neck-support: I'll have a twist of lemon.
Movie critic: I'll have a twist of lemon.
Cynthia: I'll have a twist of lemon.

This is another one of my favorite quotes:

"Why is it that we don't always recognize the moment when love begins but we always know when it ends?"

Good question eh? The movie is full of funny stuff and also moments that make you think. Check it out if you haven't seen it yet.

Here is a link to a lot of the movie's quotes, if you are interested.

No comments: