Tuesday, February 07, 2006

WTF Will I Write Today?

I really don't have much to write about this morning. I'm just stopping by so everyone knows I'm still alive. The morning coffee is brewed and sucked down and now I need to get some work done. This month is the heaviest of the year for me and I'm kind of enjoying it. It makes the time fly by.

Today I'll be springing for burgers since I won the football pool. I'm still not sure how much I won but I am sure that it won't show up on my taxes. ;)

Cindy-Lou, your burger is on the way.

You know what's the best thing about mornings here? When Peachy walks in she comes by the door and says "Good morning" in her sweet morning voice. Go ahead and laugh, cringe, guffaw, whatever.... it makes me smile. Thanks Peachy for your bright morning cheer.

(That's called 'embarrassing a friend early in the morning'. Try it, it's fun!)

OK, enough wasting time. I'll try to be back with more substance later. Hasta la bye bye!

No comments: