Saturday, February 25, 2006

BS Friday Answer

Here is your BS Friday answer. The story is false. Almost all of it. My friend and I did have the leaving work problems and the parking adventures but the restaurant was open and everything after parking went just fine.

The remainder of the story was actually from a Seinfeld episode called “The Fire”. It was Kramer that had that adventure. It is one of my favorite Kramer stories. The way he tells it is hilarious! (I have added the original script at the bottom of this post.)

Jen caught me on it, after she had already guessed right. But she was cool and sent me an email about it and didn't comment even though she knew the truth. Thanks Jen. Summer & Awna almost had it all right. Aoife had it too. Jarod just cracked me up! I guess everyone is onto the whole half true – half false thing.

BTW Lars, Peachy did play along a little. At first she didn’t know for sure but later I let her in on it and she just went along.

All in all, this was a fun one. Thanks again to everyone who played. Tune in again next week for more shenanigans. :)




Kramer: After he heckled Toby, she got so upset she ran out of the building and a street sweeper ran over her foot and severed her pinky-toe."
George: "That's unbelievable!"
Kramer: "Yeah, then after the ambulance left, I found the toe. So, I put it in a Cracker Jack box, filled it with ice and took off for the hospital."
Jerry: "You ran?"
Kramer: "No, I jumped on the bus. I told the driver, 'I got a toe here buddy. Step on it!'"
George: "Holy cow!"
Kramer: "Yeah yeah, then all of a sudden this guy pulls out a gun. Well, I knew any delay's gonna cost her her pinky-toe, so I got out of the seat and I started walking towards him. He says, 'Where do you think you're going, Cracker Jack?' I says, 'Well, I got a little prize for you, buddy.' Pwaa! Pwaa! Keeyah! Knocked him out cold!"
George: "How could you do that?"
Kramer: "Yeah, then everybody is screaming because the driver, he's passed out because of all the commotion. The bus is out of control! So I grab him by the collar, I take him out of the seat, I get behind the wheel... Now I'm driving the bus!"
George: "You're Batman."
Kramer: "Yeah, I am Batman. Then the mugger, he comes to and he starts choking me. So, I'm fighting him off with one hand and I kept driving the bus with the other. Then I managed to open up the door and I kicked him out the door with my foot at the next stop."
Jerry: "You kept making all the stops?"
Kramer: "Well, people kept ringing the bell!"
George: "What about the toe? What happened to the toe?"
Kramer: "Well, I am happy to say that the little guy is back in place at the end of the line."
George: "You did all this for a pinky-toe?"
Kramer: "Well, it's a valuable appendage."
- Kramer, George and Jerry, in "The Fire"

No comments: