Saturday, February 18, 2006

BS Friday Answer

Time for the answer to the BS Friday post. This week we had quite a few differing opinions. I like that. Jody, I think you played it right this time. I really can't tell if you think it's BS or not. Either way it looks like you will get it right. Smooth. :)

OK, the story is true. It was a really fun time and I love doing things like that. I couldn't have had a better set-up if I was on a TV Sitcom. I have since done that type of BS a few more times. Mostly when I would take one of my spontaneous weekend trips to the beach. I would rarely let people know who I really was. It was fun in a weirdo kind of way.

Funny, I never called any of those numbers I got. I hadn't thought about that before now.

Now I get to work over the weekend. Yay for me. It is a rare thing but here I am and I'll be here through the whole weekend. Even the holiday on Monday. So I guess I'll be tuning in more than usual for a weekend. I hope everyone else is having fun.

BTW, one happy thing about working the weekend, I am on my second Starbuck's. Whee! I raised a toast to you Meritt when I had the first. I have no idea why. Starbuck's makes me think of my Coffee Talking friend I guess. :)

No comments: