Monday, February 27, 2006

I Am Lame

So it's Monday again. I think I've started quite a few blah Monday posts that way. That's because I am lame.

The weekend went way too fast again. I guess all the extra working I've done the past 2 weeks made me a popular guy. Not with the work crowd but with the people who missed me. That's nice but it makes for a hectic weekend.

I did something recently that caused me to feel even more lame. I was searching back through my archives for something and stopped to read a few old posts. Then I read a few more. Funny thing was, I was entertained. I liked the stuff I read. Then I tried to read more recent posts and I found that I didn't like it much. It is lame. I have become lame blog guy.

I hate lame things, especially if I am responsible for them. :)

So in honor of this revelation I am doing several things about it. First, I will find out how to change this boring ass template. I need to just take the time and do it. Second, I will delete the Yankee blog. Sorry KB, we are all ignoring that blog anyway. Besides, I am Yankeebob after all. Yankee stuff belongs here. Third, I will try to be myself again here. I have slacked off on that in order to not offend too much. (What a dip-shit.) If these things don't work out, I will be deleting this blog too. Maybe I'll turn to the dark side permanently. We'll see.

Did I mention how much I hate lame things, especially if I am responsible for them? Yeah, I did. :)

So bear with me and if you have any good suggestions as to where I can find cool templates, let me know. All the past suggestions have gone into the nether-world and I don't remember where they are.

Ok, now that that's off my chest, let's see what the day brings.....

No comments: