Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Flashback

I am having flashbacks again. Earlier I had a banana and it was the one from the bunch with the sticker on it. I remembered that when I was a kid my siblings and I would argue over who would get the banana with the sticker. Then when we would finally figure out who was the one to get that magic banana, the person who won it wore that sticker on their forehead all day. Or until it didn't stick anymore.

It was worth it since that banana with the sticker was always the best tasting one. :)



That made me think about how we would also argue about who got to have the piece of ham with the bone in it. Every time we had one of those big flat slices of ham, once it was cooked and cut up we were all after the chunk with the round bone in it. We could argue about anything it would seem.

Of course, that piece of ham was also the best one.



Funny the weird things one can remember about their childhood. Just because of a blue Chiqita Banana sticker.



She is kinda cute though, dontcha think? ;)

No comments: