Saturday, October 15, 2005

BS Friday Answer

Here is the long awaited answer to yesterday’s BS Friday story. OK, maybe not long awaited. How about highly anticipated? No? Hmm... how about eagerly awaited? No? How about “just get on with it”? OK, sounds good.

The BS Friday story is true. All true, even the sniffing parts Peachy. :) To this day I still can’t resist Loves Baby Soft. Any woman wearing that already has a chance with me. (For what that’s worth anyway.)

It’s true what they say; you never forget your first love. Cindy wasn’t my first girlfriend but she was my first love. They also say that you never love like that again. I think maybe that’s somewhere close to true.

OK, now that we are all mushy and stuff, everyone who wanted to do a Schmoopy Post, which day should we pick? I’m thinking either Sunday or Monday. I can’t today. Busy day on the way. Hey, that rhymed. I’m already working on my poetry.

I think there should be no rules to the Schmoopy Post either. It could be a poem, a little ditty, a letter, whatever. Just so it’s Schmoopy.

Lemme know via comments your ideas/interest. We’ll get it going. Have a great weekend everyone.


*BTW CL, her name was Cindy Lou also. ;)

No comments: