Friday, October 28, 2005

BS Friday

Welcome once again to BS Friday. I'll write it, you tell me if it's true or just good old BS. Today's post is called: YB the Sex Maniac

A few years ago I was volunteering at the local Humane Society (where I had once been a full time employee) and I met a girl there. She had been working there about a year and was rather attractive. A sexy redhead with pretty blue/green eyes.

She and I hit it off pretty well. We joked around and laughed and then one day she asked me out. I had never been asked out before so I was taken aback a little, but I liked it, so I said OK. Then she said, "Yeah, I've got the Prom coming up and I'd like you to go with me." The Prom? Now, she had told me she was 18 and had mentioned college a few times but I didn't know she was still in high school. (I was 23 at the time.) This was my first warning. I should have listened to my instincts. But of course, I didn't.

So I decided that we should get to know one another better before this big Prom date, just to be sure we were compatible. I knew that no matter what happened in life, you still remember your Senior Prom date forever. So we got together that weekend. I was in for a surprise.

We went out and then went home to watch a movie. About 10 minutes into the movie, she was getting very cuddly. Within half an hour we had gotten into a good make out session. It started getting pretty hot & heavy when she asked me if I had condoms because she didn't want to get pregnant her first time doing it.

***Cue bright red light flashing in my brain***

Talk about a passion killer. I had to back off after that question. When I did we ended up on separate sides of the couch talking about it. Apparently she was a virgin, had never had a serious boyfriend, wanted to experience "everything" as she put it and had chosen me because I was an "older guy and probably knew more stuff that those high school boys". Now I was scared.

It didn't go over very well but I managed to put her off that night. I didn't feel right about being with a virgin that I barely knew. I also know you never forget your first time doing it. Besides, what if she was one of those types who couldn't let go of their first lover? I could have a stalker teenager on my hands. I just didn't know her very well. All this went through my mind as we talked.

We agreed to go out a few more times before the Prom (and before you know what) to see how things would go. We had about 3 weeks to go. We did hang out a lot. The thing was, every time we were alone, she got more and more aggressive. She was sure we had to boink. I wasn't so sure. She even went so far as to manage to schedule an overnight stay on Prom night she was so sure. Then came the Prom.

We looked great, I have to say. We had matching outfits of almost all white with pink accents. Yeah, pink sounds funny for a guy, but the Tux really did look awesome. So did she. We mingled, danced and basically had a pretty good time. Anyone who has ever been to a Prom knows that probably over 50% of the dances are slow dances. Needless to say she had plenty of time to get me in the mood. She mentioned at one point that it's a sort of tradition to have sex after the Prom. I have to say that I was leaning that way.

When we got back to my place, we got comfortable and the action started. It was getting very hot, but I couldn't get that nagging notion out of my head about the ex-virgin teenage stalker. I really really tried, but it wouldn't go away. So after a while, I just had to back off. Needless to say this did not go over very well. There was a... well, shall we say tantrum and I just sat and took it. I knew by this time I was never going to be able to get past that roadblock in my head. She ended up calling her Mom that night and going home. I did see her at the Humane Society after that, but nothing ever happened again. After a while, we were OK friends again, but it never got to be what it was.

A few months after that she called me up out of the blue and asked if I'd come and pick her up. She was living with a guy who she was afraid of and she wanted someone to come get her and take her home to her mother's house. Apparently this guy was a bit on the violent side. Earlier that day he had tried to run her Mother over with his car. He had smashed up the car port and the kitchen door before she agreed to go back with him. Now he was away and she wanted to escape. Me, being the dork I can be, agreed and went over to get her. On the way to her Mom's place she started asking me if she could just stay with me that night and go home the next day. She thought it would be fun. "Besides, I'm not a virgin anymore" she said. Needless to say, I skipped out on the fun and took her home.

A few years after all this a friend of mine asked me one day if I knew who *so & so* was. I said sure, she and I went to the Prom a few years back, why? He said she was married to a guy he worked with and when he mentioned me she got all offended. She then proceeded to tell everyone that I was a pervert and she had to dump me because all I thought about was having sex with her. Neat.

In a way she was right. When we were together most of the time I was thinking about sex with her.... and how to avoid it. That's not really too much of a lie on her part, I guess. :)

No comments: