Saturday, October 01, 2005

Division Champs 2005

The Yankees have won the division!!! Division Champs 2005! Isn't that a beautiful sound? Oh yeah! I cannot begin to write what that means to me this year! To try and express it on the blog is impossible. Just know that I am excited beyond words. This has been one of the toughest years I can remember and through it all I knew the Yankees would not let us down.

All those who bitched and complained and jumped ship can just sit and cry now. Don’t come back, btw. We only want real Yankees for the post season run to the Series.

I think I’m about to pop! I’ll bet the Yankees crew is celebrating just as hard as I am. Here’s to you crewmates. You are some of the faithful and I know you didn’t quit on the Yanks either.

The Yankees win, theeeee Yankees win!!!



BTW, for the next 2 days (hopefully) the Indians will be my second favorite team. :)

No comments: