Monday, October 17, 2005

Some Thoughts I Had Today...

.....and I'm sharing them with you.


How come men don't wear those cool old style hats anymore? Like in the 30's, 40's & 50's. I would like that look. Maybe a fedora every now and then.

I think other drivers should stay off the road when I'm driving. That would definitely help my demeaner.

Are Jennifer Love Hewitt's boobs real?

Why do the behemoths at work have to hold meetings on the stairs? It's annoying trying to squeeze around them. Roll somewhere else please.

How does anyone eat stewed tomatoes? Those things start out looking like puke.

Why is that 'stop ahead' warning 20’ from the stop? Genius.

Hello ex-sweetie. Glad to see you got that car you always talked about. That makes me smile.

Why does it hurt when I pee?
(Just kidding about that one. I was actually thinking about Frank Zappa music.)

WTF is a Hokie? Does it mean that everyone who goes to Virginia Tech. is a phony?

Welcome to my mind. ;)

No comments: