Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Images

I wanted to be cool like Yoj & Osbasso so I decided to do this nifty little FYI about myself, using Google images. Here's the directions:

Go to Google and click on the images link.
Type in the following and post the first (or your favorite) picture the search engine finds.

- The name of the town where you grew up
- The name of the town where you live now
- Your name
- Your Grandmother's name (pick one)
- Your favorite food
- Your favorite drink
- Your favorite song
- Your favorite smell

The town I grew up in:


The fountain pre-dates the Civil War

The town I in live now (which is actually the town where I was born):

Townhall - built in 1881 as a Music School

My name:
My Hero


This came up when I searched my name. I had to post it, of course. ;)


My Grandmother's Name:

Good looking Gramdma, no?

My favorite food:

Nature's most perfect food!

My favorite drink:

Can't get enough!

This was my favorite drink for a looong time:


My favorite song (for the lyrics):

"Oh, I who long to grow, I look outside myself, and the tree inside me grows." --Rainer Maria Rilke


My favorite smell:

There's none better when you're driving down a back road on a Summer day and you catch a whiff.... ummmm.....

No comments: