Thursday, October 13, 2005

Latest Poll Results

The latest Poll results prove that we all like a bit of sex in our lives. ;) The new Poll will be a sexy one. Next week will be a movie one. The following week should be interesting since we voted to do a Blogger Poll. I'm taking this to mean "Bloggers we know (and love)". I'll need to think about that one.

I have decided that Thursday will be the day to renew the Polls. It's a light blog day since HNT is such a big thing now (for me too) and everyone is busy checking out all the half-nekkid creativity (me too!). I'll have the new Poll posted soon. Gotta first go see some nekkidness!


What should the next Poll subject(s) be?

Selection
Romance 2 votes
Movies 5 votes
Music 0 votes
Bloggers 4 votes
Television 2 votes
Sports 2 votes
Sex 9 votes
American History 1 vote
Politics 0 votes
Whatever 2 votes

No comments: