Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Celebrity Crushes

The Head did this first and his accounts are hilarious! He suggested that we all follow suit. Grace did it too and hers was also funny. So I'm falling in line (mostly because it's fun) and without further ado, here is my personal list of early life (maybe some continuing ones too) celebrity crushes:


Tina Louise aka Ginger Grant

Anyone who claimed that Mary Ann was hotter than Ginger was crazy. Probably a guy would only claim that when he was around another woman just to try and impress them, getting them to believe he was into the 'wholesome girl' thing. He was still lying.

Sheena Easton

Still one of the sexiest women anywhere. A great singer and a decent actress. That stint on Miami Vice was a bummer though. Otherwise, pure Scottish sweetness.


Sandy

I don't know what to say about recent events but she will always be someone I greatly admire. Looks, talent and genuine personality. She's the whole package. (I'm getting a bit misty-eyed. I'll move on now....)


Lindsey Wagner aka The Bionic Woman

I believe she was my first real celebrity crush. I was madly in love with her when I was young. I watched the Bionic Woman religiously and any movie she made I never missed. I even read the book "Scruples" just because she starred in the mini-series. She is still hot today. Doing those infomercials is a bummer, but I like seeing her.




Justine Bateman

No young guy who watched Family Ties was safe from Justine's charms. I thought she was so sexy. I even loved her first movie Satisfaction. I watched it many times. (That was also Julia Robert's first film, I believe) She disappeared quickly after the TV show ended. Too bad.


Jem

A sexy and talented Saturday Morning Cartoon babe. Talented thanks to Britta Phillips. Loved the fact that she was a rock star and a super-hero. Britta still makes music. Check out Luna when you get the chance. (BTW, Britta was also in Satisfaction. Weird, eh?)


Teela (Masters of the Universe)

Tell me she wasn't a sexy animated babe! Plus, most times when she would show up she was bailing out He-Man from some mess. Proves the theory that behind every great man is an even greater woman.


Courteney Cox

My second huge crush. What can you say about her? Gorgeous, talented and those eyes... rowr! Now she's married to a somewhat strange fellow and also is a Mom. No matter what, I'm still a fan.


JoAnna Cameron aka The Mighty Isis

When I was little this Saturday Morning show had me hooked. A superhero who was so hot that my little boy hormones went racing with just the anticipation of showtime coming. JoAnna is still very good looking today. I met her at one of those autograph signing shows a few summers ago. Sweet!


Chrissie Hynde

The Pretenders were and are still one of my favorite bands thanks to Chrissie's amazing voice. I can't get enough of her sultry singing. They got big during the punk/new wave era and were one of the few bands to stay big. Love the Pretenders!


Barbara Feldon aka 99

One of my all time favorite shows is Get Smart. It is so goofy that I can't get enough. Of course, the sexy spy 99 helps a lot. A gorgeous babe to help Max get out of trouble. Another great woman behind the man example.


Smurfette

I never actually had a crush on her. I just admired a single woman in a community of all guys. She was the only female Smurf. Someone was getting lucky because I remember baby smurf showing up. No Father ever stepped forward though. The only one you knew it couldn't be was Grumpy Smurf. If it was him he would have had a better disposition, I think.

No comments: