Saturday, October 29, 2005

BS Friday Answer

OK, this one got a lot of attention. I’m really starting to like this. It’s fun.

Anyway, the story is true. All of it. It was and still is one of the few times when I’ve been in a situation that I had to turn down sex. She was fun and attractive, but her personality was too flaky. I was scared that me being her first would attach us for life. I couldn’t take the chance.

Summer, I think I’ve told you too many stories. Your comment cracked me up.

Dixie Belle, sorry but you missed again. Maybe you should be like George Costanza and start going against your instincts. Choose the opposite. Hey, it got him a job with the Yankees and a hot date. How can you go wrong?

Thanks to everyone who played along. Have a great weekend. I'll be lurking......

No comments: