Saturday, October 22, 2005

BS Friday Answer

This one was fun. The thing is, I always incorporate some real stuff with some not so real stuff. The whole basic story is false. I lied a lot on this post.

There was a girl that transferred from catholic school in 8th grade who was beautiful. I did meet her a few years after school and she was still beautiful. She was always nice, however, and I never had reason to dislike her.

I have run into people since high school who have become exactly what I described in the story. I have shunned some. Some I've talked to. Some I've managed to insult and they seemed not to notice. Mostly, I just think some of those things and I'm fairly cordial. Mostly. ;)

Yes Grace, I do enjoy seeing the 'elite' from high school looking average (or below average) after real life catches up with them. There's some kind of justice there I think.

The one truth, as Spacebrain eluded to, is that I have a mean streak and I do enjoy it at times. I do also, as Meritt mentioned, have 'foot-in-mouth disease' pretty often. This story could happen, on a far lesser scale, I'm sure. Beergirl was right; to be able to turn the conversation all the right ways would be hard. Fun, but hard.

Now, back in the day when G and I were together, he had a way of using that type of wording with almost anybody. We played off of one another and could really do a number on an 'undesirable' or even on someone we liked. Of course, the wording would be turned around to flirting or something along those lines. No, I'm not bragging. It's sometimes embarrassing to think about, but that's what heavy drinking and a nasty/naughty mind can do.

Soon another G story will be posted. I had forgotten that I'm overdue for another one. Thanks to Yoj for the reminder. Also Meritt, I haven't forgotten your reminder. It's coming soon. I'm sorta tied up right now with a bit of a disaster at home. My brand new carpet in the basement (yes, the carpet that is about 1 month old) has been ruined. I'm waiting for the carpet guy right now to see what can be salvaged. Stupid ass copper pipes!

It's always something.

No comments: