Sunday, November 20, 2005

BS Friday (Saturday) Answer

OK, I'm actually on time for this. The BS Friday story was all true. Yes Saurabh, I was a happy/lucky senior in high school. The thing was, Ms. Leslie (not her real name, remember?) was also a great friend. I was too young and naieve to even think of possible consequences or that maybe she was just considering me a revenge toward her husband. I had a great time.

It did influence me in other ways. My first serious relationship after this was with a woman 11 years older than me. The one after that was with a woman 15 years older than me. I didn't feel like girls my age were interesting at all after being with an older woman for a while. I also had a tendency in my wilder, single years to have married women as girlfriends. It became a thing with me.

I don't know if those things were good or bad, but I do know the time spent with Ms. Leslie was some of the most fun and free I can remember.

She signed my yearbook with a 'secret term' that we made up so I'd never forget her. It seems innocent enough to anyone who reads it, but we know what it means.

As if I'd forget.

No comments: