Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I'll Be Back!

Yes it's true. I'll be back (spoken in my best Arnold voice). As Peachy posted yesterday, the new job has evolved to being something very much different than what it was when I was first interviewed. I understand that that can happen and I accept it with no problem. This one, however, I can not accept.

I am a little bummed about it because I thought it was a great opportunity. It still is a good one, if I decide to stray from the career path I have been on. The thing is, I don't want to stray. I like what I've been doing and the old place wants me to come back and continue on that path. They also want to expand my responsibilities so it will be even more interesting. Sounds good.

The best part is that I get to be with Peachy and Spacebrain again. Oh, and as an added bonus, I get back on a better blog schedule. Not that that is a priority or anything. ;)

So soon I will be changing jobs again. My new boss isn't excited about it but he does understand. He even admitted that things have changed quite a bit overall and he says he doesn't blame me. He knows that I have a definite path that I'd prefer to stay on. He did mention that he was hoping I'd decide to change my direction. Nope. He's not the grudge-holding type, so I'm not worried about that. I think the 'big boss' may be though. Ah, whatever.

Ok, nuff said. I had the weirdest dream last night and I even remember most of it. I'll try to get it posted sopmetime today. We'll see how that goes.

Until then, see ya!

No comments: