Friday, November 11, 2005

Flip, Pick & Riff

Tagged by Ian



1. flip open a dictionary and point to a word.
2. type the word into google images.
3. pick an image that strikes you.
4. write a 10 line riff off the image.
5. use the word or the meaning of the word at least once within the first 5 lines of your riff.
6. tag 3 other bloggers on your list.






I know she's trouble.
Still, I can't resist.
I see the twist in her soul like it is in her image.
There is no turning back.
The claws are out.
I'll feel them soon enough.
The cruel reality is that I want to feel it.
If not for love, for just the feeling of living again.
She's been worse to better than I.
Soon it will be me in her grasp.



I tag - the first three people to read this and leave me a comment on it.... (Thanks for that idea Ian.)

No comments: