Saturday, November 19, 2005

Welcome To BS Friday***

Welcome to BS Friday, one day late. *** Sorry! I didn’t have the chance yesterday to post this.

OK, you know the drill. I’ll write it, you tell me if it’s real or just plain old BS. This week’s post is called: Teacher’s Pet

If you’ve read last weeks post about the Teacher in High Scholl who was known for his philandering ways, you’ll see I mentioned the Art Teacher who was his wife. Well, this is “our” story.

I mentioned my artsy ways and that she was the most popular art teacher in school. For all three years in Senior High I had a class with her. My senior year I had three. The thing is, I was in advanced classes and by the time I was a senior, I had enough school credits to graduate. In the current system, I could have graduated in 11th grade and started college early. They didn’t do that back then. So my senior year consisted of one English class that was required of everyone and all the rest were electives. I had Spanish, 3 art classes, Drafting and Phys. Ed. Every day. It as a blast!

Well Ms. Leslie (not her real name) and I became quite close over the years. She always hand picked the students she wanted for working on special projects like Prom decorations, Homecoming decorations, etc… I was one of 3 she always had helping. She was also the Tennis coach and I was on the Tennis team. Sometimes we would stay late and play a few games after everyone had left. It was fun. (I never could beat her though.)

So shortly after the senior year started I was involved in a decorating committee meeting and Ms. Leslie seemed a bit off. She seemed distracted. (This was also shortly after last week’s BS Friday incident.) After the meeting I walked her to her car to see how she was and she started telling me that I should beware of making rash commitments with people. That it would only lead to trouble. She had tears on her face and was really embarrassed, but wouldn’t say more. I wasn’t too clear on her meaning, but I just let it go. I had my ideas. That night I gave her the first hug I had ever given a Teacher and she let me. I did feel bad for her.

Every day after that I would talk with her and try to see what was happening. After a few weeks she told me one night what was wrong. She had indeed caught her husband messing around with someone. She just didn’t know what she was going to do. We were sitting on the bench in the middle of the tennis courts. It was late, after dark and no one was around, so I sat close to her and put my arm around her. She laid her head on my shoulder and cried for a while. I felt bad for her, but I was feeling like a King at the same time. It was hard to decide what to feel.

We became closer after that. I would stop by her classes even when I wasn’t scheduled. We played a lot of Tennis together. We started meeting on weekends for lunch. I was seriously crushing on her.

Then one night she whipped me badly in Tennis and when we were packed up to leave, she just walked right up to me and laid this big kiss right on my mouth. I just stood there. Shocked. I couldn’t say anything and that made her laugh. Then she did it again. After about the 3rd kiss, I got the hang of it and we ended up in a long make out session. Then we went home. No discussion. Nothing said at all. We just went home.

The next day she acted like everything was all normal. So I followed her lead. With one difference; I didn’t sleep at all. Hey, I was a teenage boy and a very sexy, sweet Teacher had kissed me. A lot. I didn’t sleep for a week.

Two nights later we played our usual set of Tennis. I was horrible. The hormones had me all screwed up. I think she knew it. When we were done playing, we sat in her car and it happened again. The kissing was heated to say the least. Then she said “C’mere”, got out of the car and led me to the grass along side the courts. She had a blanket and spread it out and we laid down and started making out again. It went much farther this time. We spent an hour or so there under the stars naked. It was unbelievable! Talk about a high school fantasy come true!

The relationship continued all that year. We met whenever we could and it just seemed like the natural thing to do. Of course, I couldn’t tell anyone, but I didn’t care a bit. I was in heaven. I had a school year full of nothing serious to do and a secret girlfriend with no strings sex. Totally fine with me. It never occurred to me that I might have just been her revenge on her husband. I wouldn’t have cared anyway.

When graduating time came, it was sad. She told me would have to stop. She was feeling a little guilty now and she also didn’t want to hole me back from any experiences I might have in college. The weekend after I graduated we met for the last time. It was sad but happy. Then I went away and got into the swing of life.

I did go back one time, about 5 years after graduating. I went to the school to see her and we talked for a little while. Apparently she and her husband were trying “for the third time to work things out” as she said. I didn’t press it. I got a hug and left. I haven’t seen nor heard from her since. Sometimes I do wonder how she is doing. I do know this much, she made my senior year quite memorable.

No comments: