Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Today's The Day

So today is the day. My last day at this job. It feels a little weird. Maybe a little surreal. I'm not one to change jobs very often at all so moving on is an odd feeling.

I will miss a lot of the people here. Especially Peachy and Spacebrain. I look back on the 4.5 years I've spent here and realize that the place is a virtual rollercoaster ride of promise and catastrophe. There is no middle ground at all. This company should be a goldmine in this business, but it isn't. I guess I'm just tired of waiting for the right management that will help the place reach it's potential. There are places that already are on the right track. This one is full of empty promise. It never happens.

So starting sometime today I'm off to another adventure. I am looking forward to it. A little anxious, a little hopeful, a lot worried about the group of people. That's usually the hardest thing to get used to. Hopefully there are cool people there like there are here. I don't actually start the new job until Monday, but after today, I am free from this dead-end street. That part does feel great!

My blogging schedule will be unknown starting Monday. I am only sure that I will be online in the evenings. Mornings and work time are TBD. I am also away for the weekend so no one panic that I am not posting starting Friday morning. (As if.)

Ok, enough of that. Stay tuned for more fun.....

No comments: