Monday, November 21, 2005

Hello Monday

Hello again to another Monday. Woopie. I gues the good thing is that this will be a short week. God old Thanksgiving is coming. I'm like the Dad in A Christmas Story, a turkey junkie. Yum! I love the turkey and the stuffing from inside the bird. Add a little corn and I'm good to go. Other things are just nice extras. I'm excited, can't you tell?

I'm starting to believe that all companied have the same basic problems. I left a job I liked a lot thinking I was heading to something better. The thing is, some things are better and some are crappy. It looks like it's just gonna be a push.

The new job has 'evolved' since I accepted it. Evolved is their word for 'grown beyond any resemblence to the original idea'. I still like the place well enough but what they 'need' me to do isn't exactly what I signed on for. That kind of thing sorta pisses me off. Basically I was supposed to be a Manufacturing Manager. What it's headed to is a glorified manager of a GMP warehouse. I'm not too psyched about being a warehouse guy. No offense to those who are. I'm just not made for it.

I hope things change back. I may have to make another change here soon. Seems like there is always somnething like that with big companies. The old 'bait-n-switch', sort of.

Oh well. I'll just stay focused on Thanksgiving. That's a happy thought. Plus, I am thankful for lots of reasons, so I won't let it get me down.

Does everyone have their thankful lists ready for Thursday?

Everyone have a great Monday.

No comments: