Monday, August 09, 2004

Feels Like Monday

Well, Monday is here again in all it's glory. Monday definitely has a feel. Remember the Seinfeld episode where Jerry, Kramer and Newman were in the car talking about the feel of different days of the week? ("Tuesday does'nt have a feel. Thursday has a feel.") Everyone agrees that Monday has a feel. Except maybe Lottery winners. I bet every day seems like a weekend to them.

Monday is harder after a good weekend. Especially when the weather is good. (Like today.) I hate to waste such good weather working. There are lots of better things to do on a day like this, like a ballgame, maybe?

I've noticed that you don't hear anybody naming their kids Monday. I've heard of people named after days of the week. Remember Tuesday Weld? I think someone on The Adams family was named after a weekday. I can't remember which one. But a kid named Monday? What a complex they would have. Every time she/he walks into the room, everyone would be bummed out. "Oh, here comes Monday again." Probably not a good idea.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tuesday can be just as bad if you had off Monday. Today is my Monday and it's going slow.
Looking forward to the weekend.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

The little girls name on the Adams Family was Wednesday, asswipe!!!