Wednesday, August 04, 2004

What the...?...

Well, the Yanks pitching wasn't quite up to it last night, eh? At least Jorge and Shef are continuing their great play. Kudos to Mulder, though. He's no fluke. When the boys get a lead on a pitcher like Mulder, you would hope they could pull it out. Oh well, there's always tonight...

And what's up with this John Kerry guy? I loosely follow politics around election time, just to make a somewhat educated decision when voting. But this year it's been quite interesting. Kerry says (on record) that he has a secret plan for Iraq, but he has to be elected before he can let anybody know what it is. I guess this is a good reason to vote for him? You know, the old 'I just gotta see what his secret plan is so I'll vote for him' deal.

Kerry also said (on record) that he will personally visit ALL the Muslim states and will convince them that we are the good guys, not the enemy. This is a miracle that no one in history has been able to accomplish yet. More power to him if he can. Question, why does he have to be President to pull that one off? Can't elected officials travel over there on State business, especially if they know how to save the world? I'm starting to wonder just what planet Kerry is from. I've heard of election year promises that may or may not be fulfillable, but geez! Will anyone with a brain actually buy into this one?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I will run for president. I have a secret plan. :)
Nice site you have here Yankeebob. GO O's. hee hee.