Friday, August 06, 2004

Weird People Tricks

Yesterday evening I was upstairs hanging out with my buddy Pauley and I noticed my neighbor coming back from getting her mail. She was holding an envelope up toward the sun trying to see through to the inside contents. She stood outside for a while doing this then opened the envelope and walked inside reading whatever it was.

I found this to be very funny for this reason, I've done the same thing several times. I'll try hard to see what's inside something for several minutes until it occurs to me that it is my mail, I can open it. Sometimes simple things like that can make me feel like a dolt. But it is funny to me.

1 comment:

Yankeebob said...

When I posted this I was referring to weird tricks people do, not calling anyone weird. Just wanted to clear that up before someone gets offended.