Monday, August 30, 2004

Mayor Bloomberg And The Lar

Mayor Bloomberg of New York said that the 'Lar enforcement here is the best anywheres.' Now, even though I believe him, I also believe that a prominent politician should have a better command of the English language. Or do New York politicians get an exemption? (Kinda like politicians from Arkansas get exemptions from being gentlemen, I guess.)

He is right about the law enforcement being the best, though. How many other places have bullet proof vests for their police dogs? That's very cool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking Blogger, I was checking out sources of info on coolest kid in the us and I stumbled across your post about this post that you have a great site here. I'm personally working hard at developing an online business around coolest kid in the us and I'd like to share this site with some of my own subscribers. Thanks for letting me stop by Blogger...I'll be back.