Thursday, September 29, 2005

BoredBoredBoredBored

Being off sick (legitimately) is boring. I’m going a bit stir crazy. Anyone ever try to watch daytime TV? It sucks. I also never knew how many times in a row ESPN shows Sportscenter. They ran the same show 3 times in a row. The 2nd time I thought I was psychic or something. The 3rd time it got through my head that it was the same show. Duh!

So I decided I had to do something. I got myself up, got some tools together and put in a kitty door. The kitty litter has it’s own home and I had been planning to put the kitty door in so we could stop leaving the door to the little room cracked open.

There were only 2 incidents during the install. Two mad dashes toward the bathroom and that was it. Then I cleaned up and waited. I wanted to make sure the kitty was cool with having a new entryway to her dumping ground. Can you imagine the boredom you are experiencing when you are doing nothing but waiting for a cat to take a whiz? That’s the kind of day this is. Fun.

At any rate, I feel like I’m getting better. I am finally thinking about some food. That’s a good sign. Maybe I’ll give that a shot. Hopefully it stays inside for a little while at least. I hate to waste food. Maybe I should eat something I only marginally like. Then it wouldn’t be as big a waste if it came back out prematurely.

BTW, the kitty likes her new door. Me too.

No comments: