Friday, September 23, 2005

Welcome To BS Friday

It's BS Friday once again. This week we'll be doing something a little different. Usually I write a story and you have to figure out if it's BS or not. This week I decided it might be fun to write a quiz using some of my life experiences (or not) and you get to guess. Have at it and good luck. (Prizes may be announced at a later date.)

The "Is it Truth or is it BS Quiz"

1. I think blogging is the coolest invention since the pc.

2. I once invented the aluminum foil condom. It didn't take off.

3. I once had a threesome before a party with 2 friends girlfriends who were helping me set up the place.

4. I hate ALL things related to the boston red sux.

5. I used to drink Sprite with ketchup in it.

6. I hate kids.

7. I used to love her but I had to kill her.

8. I constantly wonder why anyone would voluntarily move to Idaho.

9. I believe that anyone who fails at suicide should be put out of their misery anyway.

10. I think cats are way cool and dogs are too much work.

11. I never wanted to own a home.

12. I never wanted any other car than a Chevy.

13. I think Kid Rock is cool.

14. I think reality shows suck.

15. I wish daily that I could win the lottery just so I can have a blogger party.

16. I have personally killed about 18,000 animals.

17. I fall into and out of love/crushes almost daily.

18. I do not understand the whole 'I hate the French' thing.

19. I believe in the power of love.

20. I only intended to write 10 questions on this quiz.

** A slight edit on #5. (Didn't like the original.)

No comments: