Friday, September 02, 2005

Gas Prices

I was checking out Jarod's blog and he was mentioning how gas had gotten to $1.99 a gallon. I was wishing I was there with him.

On Wednesday night I was too tired and didn't feel like filling up the Jeep so I decided I'd do it in the morning. Dumb-ass me, I should'a known to go with my instincts. When I got to the pumps the price had risen from $2.29 a gallon the evening before to $2.79 a gallon in the morning. It wasn't even 12 hours! That sucked!

On my way home I just happened to glance at the gas price sign and about ran off the road. It was now at $3.19 per gallon! A $.90 per gallon jump in less than 24 hours! Unbelievable!

I can't wait to see what it is tonight. Sheesh!

Meritt, I know what you meant when you mentioned buying your truck just in time for crazy gas prices. I just got the Jeep in late February. Bummer for us.

No comments: