Thursday, September 08, 2005

Yes, I Am Here

I haven't posted today. I've been too busy. I have been spending all my spare time trying to pass Michelle's 3rd test. Unfortunately, I haven't made a lot of progress. Oh well, I gave it a shot.

Anyone who hasn't checked out The Peevery should, btw. I'm sure there is something there you can identify with.

So today has been a quiet blog day for YB. I haven't even seen all the HNT posts! That in itself is a wonder!

Earlier today I saw a picture of Katie Holmes. I just looked away and didn't even try to see what the deal was. A few months ago, I would have checked it out to see if she had a new movie coming or something. Not now. I guess her association with you-know-who has soured me on her. That surprises me, but it is what it is.

Well, I'll be trying to get caught up sometime this evening. Trying after the contest deadline expires, that is. Wish me luck.

No comments: