Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I Have Returned (Again)

Yes, I am back to the blog world once again. My home PC still isn't back in it's place and won't be until tomorrow (I think), but I am back to work. I am glad too. I think anyone who moves into a new house (new to them at least) and decides to do too much renovation all at once deserves a smack in the head. I deserve one right now.

I know, there is something to be said for just getting it done, but we have been non-stop since August 20th. I'm tired. Plus, I haven't had time to enjoy the place at all. But soon it will be done. I'll keep telling myself that. Of course, my employer benefits from it all. I am happy to get a break by coming in and working here. It's good for them.

For those who have requested pictures, I'll get some soon. First, I need to put the place back in order. Having the floors installed these last 2 days has everything in complete disarray.

Second, I need to find the camera, wherever it is hiding. ;)

BTW, I have gotten pretty far into Ian's book. It's vintage Ian, so everyone should go order it. If you like his blog, you will like the book. Besides, I think he needs the funds for his Papal election campaign.

No comments: