Friday, September 16, 2005

Love Of My Life, Where Have You Been?

Lovely, luscious, delectable, delicious, fantastic, soul warming and just plain old yummy! That's what my Starbuck's Grande Latte with whipped cream was this morning. Yes, I know it's a shock to think I have been without my Starbuck's for several weeks, but it is true. This morning I had time to stop at my old favorite shop, so I did. It was well worth the time.

It is true that I have made Starbuck's at home several times. It is good that way. There is just something about your favorite Barrista whipping up a Latte for you that makes a big difference though. Plus, I got to get caught up a little on my Starbuck's buds life happenings a bit. Funny thing; the Manager there is having similar experiences with home renovations to mine. She is actually moving out for 2 months to do some major stuff which is way beyond what I'm doing right now. Kinda puts my complaints into perspective a bit.

I do believe what some of my blogger buds have claimed about Starbuck's coffee; it must have some crack mixed into it or something. I really missed it. My friend in San Francisco recommended Peet's Coffee to me yesterday. Apparently it is the forerunner to Starbucks. Now I have to try it. She also says that where she lives there are three different coffee shops to choose from on her street alone. How cool would that be? Who needs food? Just stay on a caffeine high all the time. I bet I could get more stuff done in a day.

OK, I didn't really intend to do a coffee post this morning. (I don't want to step on Meritt's toes.) I guess I just got all lovey-dovey after my trip to coffee nirvana. I'll stop now. Mainly because my coffee here at work is now ready. Starbuck's Anniversary Blend. It came highly recommended this morning at the shop so I had to give it a try.

Nah, no coffee addiction here.

No comments: