Thursday, September 15, 2005

Working.... Working....

Remember on some episodes of the original Star Trek series how the computers in the conference rooms would say "Working" when they were asked a question? That's how my brain is feeling this morning. It's kinda confused about some stuff and trying to decide what to think.

For example, how come a lot of people don't clean out their coffee pots everyday? I've noticed that people just rinse them without doing a real cleaning. Don't they realize that coffee is a food thing and germs like it too? Guess not. (Let's not even mention the people who refuse to rinse their coffee mugs daily. Yuck!)

Also, isn't it weird that a lot of online pop-ups are ads offering to help you get rid of online pop-ups/advertisements? I guess that's an effective way to advertise themselves.

Have you noticed that when you go to a fast food place you end up paying a lot for a soda that is about 80 percent ice? I like the places where you can get your own. At least that way you can wash down the food properly. What's that really cost the store, like $.05 maybe?

I wish people would stop talking about who they want to blame in New Orleans and focus on the rescue/relief efforts. It's a tired subject. Actually, it was a tired subject from the first. But that seems to be the American way anymore. Bitch and complain and oh yeah, I guess we should get to helping out.

Lastly, I'm wondering if this woman practiced this at home? She had to. She stole someones phone, on a crowded bus, and shoved it up her butt to hide it. (How would you like to be the guy who extracted that one?) My guess is she is one of those people who, when they say they have to go to the can, they really mean they have to go now! My brain still is having a hard time working this one out.

It's one of those mornings I guess.

No comments: