Saturday, September 24, 2005

BS Friday Answers

OK, here are the answers to yesterday's BS Friday Quiz. This was fun but if it happens again, I'll be sure to make it much shorter.


1. True – blogging brings me much pleasure.
2. False – I only imagined it for the guy who stole my girlfriend. Seemed a fitting punishment.
3. True – sure made the party a bit more interesting.
4. True – well duh! Who in their right mind wouldn’t?
5. True – it was a thing I did back in Jr. High. Try it, you’ll like it (or not).
6. False – I love kids. Other people’s kids are awesome. I’ve just never been responsible enough to have my own.
7. True – in a way, Sandy has been purged from my system. Almost. Maybe. I guess this one could be either. I only killed her off figuratively.
8. False – it’s actually Cleveland I wonder about.
9. True – I’m not bleeding heart. If they want to go, let them go.
10. True – love them both but dogs take too much attention.
11. True – I never wanted to be tied to a place.
12. True – a 1963 Chevy Impala SS convertible. Soon, very soon....
13. True – Kid Rock lives the rock star life. I am jealous.
14. False – There are a few I can tolerate. Only a few.
15. True – Absolutely! An all expenses paid blogger vacation with all my blog buds!
16. True – I worked at the Humane Society for 6 years. There was a lot of killing going on. It still bums me out to think of it.
17. True – Daily. What a chump, eh?
18. False – I understand it and how it became popular. It just is really stupid to me.
19. False – Love does not conquer all. Don’t be fooled by anyone.
20. True – I got carried away. I could have done more but it was already too long.

No comments: