Wednesday, September 07, 2005

It's A Dog's Life

Have you ever heard of someone sending their dog on a vacation? I just did. Peachy just told me that she sent her dog Jemma to Tennessee for a vacation with her Dad. She asked Jemma if she wanted to go and she did. Smart doggie.

I've never heard of someone sending their pet on a vacation. That is a new one on me. I guess it makes sense, in a way. They get to visit with other people, get to poop in a new patch of grass, maybe make some new animal friends. I guess I can see it.

I'll bet the best part for Jemma was traveling all that way with her head out the window and her tongue flapping in the wind. That is probably fun for her. Besides, the trip is a big part of the fun anyway.

Now I think Peachy is missing her friend. I hope she has a good vacation and comes home soon. :)

No comments: