Monday, September 26, 2005

Latest Poll Results

Here are the latest Poll results. I guess we have quite the diverse ideas of when enough is enough. With the exception of us being beach bums. That's what I take from no one voting for the skin turning red choice. Once we're on the beach, we're there! I really am like that, btw.

The new Poll is posted. A lighthearted one since I haven't had enough coffee yet and my brain isn't totally functioning.

As always, if I've missed one you want to vote for just say so via the comments section. I don't remember all of the great ones.


When is enough really enough?

Selection
When you are too sore to continue. 6 votes
When the money runs out. 3 votes
When you wake up in jail. 5 votes
When you have gained an extra 50 lbs. 3 votes
When you start forgetting their names. 4 votes
When you fantasize about knocking their head with a hammer. 6 votes
When your eyes are burning from the monitor's glow. 3 votes
When your skin passes red and turns maroon. 0 votes
When you can't hear and the speakers are cracked. 2 votes
When the good stuff is all gone. 6 votes

No comments: