Friday, September 02, 2005

Welcome to BS Friday

Once again it's BS Friday. Here is the latest edition. You tell me if it's true or if it's BS. This one is called "Pop Music Geekin Out":

Here comes a geeky confession I haven't mentioned in years; Back in the 80's I had a crush on Debbie Gibson. Not only her but I liked Tiffany too. (She's a natural redhead, no surprise.) I thought they were both pretty hot. I especially liked Debbie when I found out that she wrote and played all her own music. That's very cool to me. So naturally I had some of their music and a poster or 2 hanging around. Yes, I was and still am basically a headbanger/hard-rocker, but there was something about them I liked.

Yesterday on Ebay I came across this autographed picture of Deborah Gibson. (She wants to be called Deborah now.) It was sexy! She has turned out to be quite the hottie. Anyone who has seen the pics of Tiffany in Playboy knows that she is a looker, but I didn't think DG was as sexy. Surprise!

I couldn't resist the urge, so I bid on it and to my surprise, I won.

This got me thinking about Tiffany. So I did a search and found her official site and when I saw she had autographed pics for sale, I bought 2 of them.

So now I am officially a pop music uber-geek. I have purchased autographed pics of 2 of the biggest pop music icons of the 80's.

I feel so cheesy!

No comments: