Sunday, September 18, 2005

BS Friday Answer

I am finally blogging from home! Remember a little over a week ago when I said it would take me until Tuesday (last Tuesday) to get my home pc up and running again? Yeah well, the best laid plans of mice and men, eh? It only took me 5 more days than I thought. Maybe I need to learn how to estimate better.

It's all this home improvment stuff we've got going on. Finally, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. The projects are dwindling, except for the painting, which I do not do. Under (almost) no circumstances will I paint walls, ceilings, home stuff. Nope, if it ain't an art painting project, it ain't a Bob project.

I did learn today that I suck at using a mitre saw. Well, to be more specific, I suck at doing baseboards and quarter round. Almost nothing I did today fit together well. I did manage to re-do some things and make them nice, but there were some horrible corners left in our bathroom. Good old paintable caulk stuff. Fills in any screw-ups, even mine. I will not be doing that job again. Not without Helpie Helperson around to give me pointers.

OK, back to the BS Friday story. It was false. Sorry to those of you who are terminally bad guessers. I got the idea from someone in line trying to use the old coupon, but they didn't get all irate. They just laughed when they realized their mistake and went on about their business. The checkout lady then told me that some people try that and get really crazy when they can't use the expired coupon, so there was my inspiration. I guess it was a half true story, but I didn't get to see it happen. Darn the luck!

OK, now it's time to surf and see what all of you have been doing this weekend. I hope theres some good stuff going on. I could use a smile.

No comments: