Thursday, January 26, 2006

Are Twinkies Cool?

It has been quite the busy day for me. I had no blog time at all. Funny how that feels so wrong even when I am supposed to be working. Maybe I should feel a little guilty blogging at work and all? Yeah, I should. I'll try someday soon. :)

I'm not sure why this month has been so hectic either. I thought it should be a breeze but it hasn't. I may even have to go in over the weekend for a few hours. Talk about a sucky idea! Blah!

Here's something I found funny (you may not); when I was in the GM's office I noticed a new picture on her desk. I mentioned it and she gave it to me to check out. It was a picture of her, her husband and their 2 kids at the beach. It was obviously professionally done. They were posed like they were at the J.C. Penney's photo shop or something. She and her husband were sitting on a sand dune back to back. The 2 boys were sitting back to back right in front of them. The dune was a nice background as it rose above them and the sky was just peeking out at the top. Pretty picture.

What I thought was funny was that they all had the same clothes on. They all had khaki shorts, white polo shirts and white shoes on. They were dressed identically. When I noticed that I blurted out, "Hey, you guys were twinkies!" Yes, I did blurt that out.

Luckily it's a small company and the GM and I are friends. She just started laughing and said "Oh yeah, and it wasn't that easy to get them to do it either!"

I'm just wondering, is that something families do? Get dressed alike and get pictures taken. Maybe my family wasn't hip or whatever because we never did that. It does make for a really cool looking picture but I have to say, I've never seen that before. Even when someone has twins dressed up for pics they don't dress like the kids. I found it a bit perplexing, but amusing at the same time.

Ok, that's it for me. I recorded Bones ( remember David Yummypants?) last night and I am going to check it out now. If you haven't seen Bones, I suggest you check it out. It's great.

Hasta la bye bye!

No comments: