Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Latest Poll Results

Here are the latest Poll results. It was no contest! Calvin & Hobbes wins without a challenge. 20 out of 28 votes is a pretty definite result, don't you think? I think we found one subject where we almost all agree. The Poll has one vote for a write in but I can't find it. Sorry to whoever wrote one in.






I just noticed... Calvin in this picture looks kinda like Betty's little boy. (I mean that as a huge compliment Betty.)

The new Poll will be posted soon. (As soon as I figure out what it will be.)

***Edit - The new Poll is up. (right sidebar) I felt obligated to do something for the Superbowl.



Results:

What is the best Comic Strip ever?


Votes
Peanuts 7% 2
Calvin & Hobbes 71% 20
Blondie 4% 1
B.C. 0% 0
Bloom County 7% 2
Doonesbury 4% 1
Born Loser 0% 0
Frank & Ernest 0% 0
Kudzu 0% 0
Non Sequitur 0% 0
Shoe 0% 0
Wizard Of Id 0% 0
Ziggy 4% 1
Dilbert 0% 0
I Wrote One In Comments 4% 1

28 votes total

No comments: