Saturday, January 21, 2006

BS Friday Answer

The BS Friday story was mostly BS. We did skip school to play pinball a few times and the name of that cool pinball machine was true. The rest was all BS.

As for the later post, The Question of the Day, no I haven't been naughty. Not especially naughty. ;) I just feel bad sometimes for Nicci having to try and deal with me. I am moody, egocentric and sometimes emotionally aloof (now theres a term!) and she gets frustrated with me. I would too. Actually I do.

It's a strange relationship we have. We are totally opposite and she isn't from this country. That makes things even harder for her. Sometimes I just feel bad for her, trying to deal with a different culture, different values system and a guy who has always been on his own.

Relationships are the hardest things in the world to deal with, eh?

No comments: