Monday, January 16, 2006

Latest Poll Results

This was a weird weekend. I just didn't feel like posting at all. I did visit almost everybody but posting wasn't in the cards for me. A mini-slump maybe? Maybe.

Here are the latest Poll results. Basically we feel that there really isn't a difference in U.S. security since fighting with Iraq. The President would argue with that.

Surprisingly, the percentages being ignored, we are split on whether it was worth fighting anyway. 11 votes to 15 votes isn't much of a difference. I expected to see a bigger spread with this one but it is the opposite.

Interesting results. I have posted the new Poll (right sidebar). A bit less serious this time. As always, if there is a choice I've missed just write it in comments somewhere. I'll add it to the final total.

Results:


Is the US safer as a result of the Iraq War?


Votes
Yes, much safer. 17% 5
Maybe a little safer. 17% 5
Not safer. 17% 5
Much less safer. 7% 2
There is no difference before or after the war. 41% 12
Not sure. 0% 0

29 votes total



Do you think the war with Iraq was worth fighting?


Votes
Worth fighting 38% 11
Not worth fighting 52% 15
Unsure 10% 3
Who cares? 0% 0

29 votes total

No comments: