Wednesday, January 04, 2006

...a fellow of infinite jest...

....if only that place hadn't burned down, we could have had a kick-ass time there. I guess you would have had to be here though.

.....and that time at the beach... well, it would have been great if you could have come along.

I remember thinking how cool it would have been if you had been to that New Year's party with me. You sure did miss it.

I went to that place we always talked about. You would have loved it. Too bad you couldn't make it.

When I go to the old hang-outs, I remember how much fun we had. I remember how we could break the place up. Two people have never been so well suited for each other. I guess that was a long time ago now.

Don't think I've forgotten. I haven't. I won't. Sometimes I'd like to. It would be easier, but I won't.

Remember that time we said time couldn't kill us? Shows what we know.

.....a fellow of infinite jest,
he hath borne me on his back a thousand times.
Where be your giants now?
Your flashes of merriment
that could put the table on a roar?

Where indeed.

No comments: