Saturday, January 07, 2006

BS Friday Answer

I guess I made this week's BS Friday post too easy. Everyone guessed it right. It was true.

The girl in question was beautiful to look at but not so beautiful to get to know. That can be the case sometimes. It's a good thing I'm not like that. Oh, I forgot... I need that 'good looks thing' first, right? OK.

So today I am going to help my Uncle move some furniture to his store. Then I get to play and carry on the rest of the weekend. I haven't had a weekend without a schedule of some sort for a while. I'm a bit excited about it too.

Also, anyone have any predictions for the Football Playoffs today? I do. I think that somehow the Redskins will pull off the upset. They got close the last time they played in Tampa and only a career day by the Tampa Quarterback saved the Bucs. He hasn't been that good since.

Besides, I have a lot of friends who are Redskins fans so I'm hoping for them.

Speaking of being a fan, my team, The Patriots, will be playing tonight. They get to whip Jacksonville again. That should be good. I don't like that 8:00 start time but it should be fun to watch.

Tomorrow Carolina is playing the Giants @ 1:00. Naturally, I have to pull for the Giants since Kat is a big fan. Otherwise, I don't care much. (Sorry it's on FOX Kat.) Then Pittsburgh is at Cincinnati. That may be the best matchup of the weekend. I prefer Pittsburgh, but either one is OK with me.

No comments: