Friday, January 27, 2006

A New Quiz And Stuff

For those of you who are wondering where the BS Friday post is, I haven't done it yet. But I will. I will do it in the morning. I have been so busy at work that I just couldn't get to blogging. Stupid work!

Tonight I had another bout with foot in mouth disease. When I got home I noticed the crazy, mean old lady next door was outside with her crazy, mean old dog again. I can't stand that dog (you decide which being I am referring to there) and I sure as hell didn't feel like listening to it yapping. So I parked the Jeep and got out, trying to be nonchalant and all but when I headed up the driveway that dog started barking at me. It is quite the annoying bark too.

Without thinking I blurted out, "Shut the hell up you stupid dog!" The look on the old ladies face was awesome! She was shocked. Then she started stammering on and on about how he was just protecting her and how he is afraid that someone will come after her blah blah blah blah blah. I just kept walking while holding my breath. I thought I would bust out laughing right in her face. I really didn't mean to say anything. You can be sure she's yapping to the neighborhood about how I'm mean to her and her ugly, disgusting dog.

It was fun!

Now it's time for a new Quiz. Once again El Sid comes through with a cool quiz. Thanks Sid.

I'll leave you with this and say goodnight. Until the morning then.....

HASH(0x8c1962c)
Congradulations! You are Heart Ache. Trapped in

the chest of torn lovers, you make the

stomache turn and the blood boil. The color

of red and green, envyous rage that infects

your victims. Every sight, every smell, every

touch, every memory becomes infested with

black love. Although you heal with time, you

always come back for seconds, sometimes

thirds. The heart is always served best in

small pieces...


WHAT KIND OF PAIN ARE YOU?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: