Saturday, March 18, 2006

BS Friday

Here is the answer to the BS Friday post. The story is false, mostly. It never happened to me but all those things did happen to my friend Crash. I wasn't at the party but I got the whole scoop through people who were there. Crash could put away the brews even in high school.

That guy Alex was the biggest horndog ever. He was for real Quyen. He had BS lines that you wouldn't think would work but the high school girls kept fallin for them anyway. I'll have to post some stories about that guy.

Blogger sure has been dead lately, hasn't it? It's like nothing is happening anymore.

I had the weirdest dream last night. I hurried up and wrote down what I could remember of it before I forgot it all. I will post that later. It's pretty funny.

Have a great weekend everyone. :)

No comments: